University Square Homeowners Association
Monthly Board Meeting Notes
Face book: University Square Homeowners Association
September 6, 2011 Home of President Frank Ruth
Call to Order 8:03 pm
* A spreadsheet was handed out showing that our cash balance is over $50,000. We however, have $16,000 net revenue less expenses. Therefore it was agreed not to raise dues at this time. We will readdress this issue next year.
* We only have 2 homes in arrears for paying their dues at this time.
Neighborhood Watch Report:
* The National Night Out was a success, thanks to all who helped and attended.
* GMU Road construction is years away. Nothing is happening now other than talk.
* Board member elections will be held; ballots will be mailed later this week.
* Discussed tree problems in common area. Dead trees will be felled in 2 weeks.
* It was suggested that we put little flags on the curb grass in front of everyone’s homes on holidays like the Villa does. This will be an agenda item for the semi annual meeting in October.
* Semi annual membership meeting will be at Fairfax Villa School Library 7:30pm on Wednesday Oct 5, 2011
President Frank Ruth (10/13) 703-273-7641
Vice President Andrew Pershing (10-11) 703 216-0497
Treasurer Dennis Makurat (10/12) 703-383-0233
Secretary Cheryl Lewis (10/11) 703-385-1041
Member Jen Weigel (10/11) 703-309-7446
Member Ray Tolbert (10/12) 703-272-3450
Member Justin Ginsberg (10/12) 703-738-6339
ERAC Gail Contreras 703 352-8109